Page Header Image by Laura Babb
Over the last eighteen years Villa Petrus has been the venue of choice for numerous weddings and special birthday celebrations. With its beautiful views and gardens, pool terrace and massive wrap around verandahs, the Villa offers a unique venue in Tobago for such special events.
It has a very large table on the verandah which is perfect not only for these special occasions but also for corporate events such as an annual strategy day.
Villa Petrus Terms & Conditions – Weddings & Anniversaries
Weddings and birthday bookings are only available to guests who book a minimum of two night’s accommodation for the whole Villa.
Number of guests
No more than 150 unless agreed.
Weddings and Birthdays:
US$ 1,180 (TTD 8,000) if less than 80 guests.
US$ 1,475 (TTD 10,000) if 80 – 150 guests.
Corporate strategy day: US$ 600 if vacated before 5pm and US$ 1,180 if for both day and night use.
A damage deposit of US$ 2,000 which will be fully refundable if there is no damage following an inspection by our Managing Agent.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF ANY OF THE SPECIAL CONDITIONS BELOW OR THE PARKING CONDITION ARE VIOLATED THE DAMAGE DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED IN ITS ENTIRETY.
50 percent is payable on acceptance of the booking with the balance payable one month prior to arrival.
No more than 4 cars to be parked in the Villa grounds.
Guests should use their own sound system or hire a band at their own expense.
The celebration can continue as long as desired but no loud music or other noise is to be made after 1 am.
We strongly recommend the use of a catering firm with waiters for serving food. Our Managing Agent can help to organize this but the costs will be paid in full by guests.
- No furniture of any type inside or outside the Villa is to be moved and this will be strictly monitored.
- Only external verandah toilet to be used other than toilets rented for the event.
- No stiletto heels allowed inside the house.
- No modifications to the Villa are allowed other than the placement of floral and other similar decorations.
- The use of adhesive tape or other similar materials to fix signs or decorations to the floors (including the verandah), railings and walls and the pool paving is strictly forbidden.