Page Header Image by Laura Babb
Over the last 19 years Villa Petrus has been the venue of choice for numerous weddings and special birthday celebrations. With its beautiful views and gardens, pool terrace and massive wrap around verandahs, the Villa offers a unique venue in Tobago for such special events.
It has a very large table on the verandah which is perfect not only for these special occasions but also for corporate events such as an annual strategy day.
Villa Petrus Terms & Conditions – Weddings & Anniversaries
Weddings and birthday bookings are only available to guests who book a minimum of two night’s accommodation for the whole Villa.
Number of Guests
No more than 150 unless otherwise agreed.
- Weddings and Birthdays:
USD1,200 (TTD 8,000) up to 80 guests.
USD1,500 (TTD 10,000) if 81 to 150 guests.
Negotiable for small weddings of 20 to 50.
- Corporate Strategy Day:
USD600 if vacated before 5pm.
USD1,200 (TTD 8,000) if for both day and night use.
A damage deposit of USD1,500 (TTD10,000) is required before checkin. This is a combined Damage Deposit for both the Villa Rental and the Wedding event i.e. it is not in addition to the Villa Rental Damage Deposit. It is fully refundable within 5 business days if there is no damage or theft following an inspection by our Resident Concierge.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF ANY OF THE SPECIAL CONDITIONS BELOW OR THE PARKING CONDITION ARE VIOLATED THE DAMAGE DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED IN ITS ENTIRETY.
50 percent is payable on acceptance of the booking with the balance payable one month prior to arrival.
No more than 4 cars to be parked in the Villa grounds.
Music & Noise
Guests should use their own sound system or hire a band at their own expense. No loud music or other loud noise is permitted after 11 pm (this is the legal limit in Tobago).
The celebration can continue until 12 midnight. Non-resident guests should depart the premises by that time.
We strongly recommend the use of a catering firm with waiters for serving food. Our Resident Concierge can help to organize this but the costs will be paid in full by guests.
1. No furniture of any type inside or outside the Villa is to be moved other than with the approval and supervision of our Resident Concierge. This will be strictly monitored. Some furniture such as the verandah plantation chairs can be moved but permission must be obtained before doing so.
2. Only the external verandah toilet is to be used by non-resident guests.
3. No stiletto heels allowed inside the Villa.
4. No modifications to the Villa are allowed other than the placement of floral and other similar decorations.
5. The use of adhesive tape or other similar materials to fix signs or decorations to the floors (including the verandah), railings and walls and the pool paving is strictly forbidden.